Skip to content

MU student applicants

You must start an application from your study abroad program's webpage before you can log in to myStudyAbroad. From the International Center program search, find your program and click the "Apply now" button found under the application tab. If you cannot find the application link for a program, please contact your study abroad adviser (listed under "MU program contact" on the program page).

apply info for first-time user

Non-MU student applicants

You must first be admitted to MU as a visiting student before you can apply to your study abroad program. If you do not have an MU username (PawPrint), please review our information for non-MU (visiting) students.