myStudyAbroad is managed by Mizzou Study Abroad in collaboration with the following study abroad offices:
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Trulaske College of Business
- College of Education
- Office of Service Learning
- School of Journalism
Please direct questions and report problems as follows:
- Program-related questions: contact the study abroad adviser for the program in one of the offices listed above. If you are not sure who that is, refer to the relevent listing in our campuswide program search.
- Technical issues: email email@example.com.
Users must have an MU SSO ID and password to log in to myStudyAbroad. If you do not have an MU SSO ID, please review our information for non-MU (visiting) students.
Recover SSO ID or password
MU employees and students are assigned a Single Sign-On (SSO ID) for use in Mizzou computer systems. If you forgot your SSO ID or password, follow the Division of Information Technology's password management instructions.