Skip to content

myStudyAbroad is managed by the MU International Center in collaboration with the following study abroad offices:


Please direct questions and report problems as follows:

  • Program-related questions: contact the study abroad adviser for the program in one of the offices listed above. If you are not sure who that is, refer to the relevent listing in our campuswide program search.
  • Technical issues: email

First-time users

Users must have an MU PawPrint and password to log in to myStudyAbroad. If you do not have an MU PawPrint, please review our information for non-MU (visiting) students.

Recover PawPrint or password

MU employees and students are assigned a PawPrint (also known as user name or Single Sign-On/SSO ID) for use in Mizzou computer systems. If you forgot your PawPrint or password, follow the Division of Information Technology's password management instructions.